seats left = 1
ShutterCal Classrooms Presents:
Designed to Work With Your Current Equipment
With so many tools and programs at reach, making a black & white photo seems simple enough. The question is, can you create a striking B&W photograph that has more impact and becomes more interesting than it's color version?
In this class I will teach you to create stunning monochrome images. Using several tools in Adobe Photoshop, you will learn various techniques of contrast and texture, to give your photos that "fine art" feeling, all of this without using the "Desaturate" option.
- - A capable computer.
- - Adobe Photoshop CS4 or later.
- - Held in a small, private, online classroom.
- - Includes downloadable PDF files of the lessons taught.
- - Offers close attention, feedback, and weekly critique sessions from the instructor.
- - Leverages ShutterCal's daily practice principals as an incredible learning tool.
- - Lots of comments, activity, and new friends!